- The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania is now on Twitter!
- A cool new Adverse Impact Tool from Stephanie Thomas of Thomas Econometrics (instant statistical analysis of employment decisions).
- Robin Shea discusses strategy for when to file motions to dismiss (includes a response to my comment on her earlier analysis).
- Employee screws up? Throw an ice cream party! (and other HR tips in an interview with Dan Schneider).
- Gallup Poll: 86% of US workers are overweight or have at least one chronic health condition, causing an estimated 450 million missed workdays and costing $153 Billion.
- Eric Meyer on proposed legislation: FMLA for domestic violence victims.
Posted by Philip Miles, an attorney with McQuaide Blasko in State College, Pennsylvania in the firm's civil litigation and labor and employment law practice groups.