- Six degrees of separation? On Facebook it's only 4.74!
- WSJ provides the unemployment rate and wage distribution by college major.
- Before you change majors based on the previous link, check out Useless Majors or Small Majors?
- From Monster Thinking: What to do When an Employee Violates Your Social Media Policy. (HT Eric Meyer via Twitter).
- I don't know about you, but it's not Thanksgiving at my house until Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving Song is played at an inappropriately high volume.
Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be back on Friday with another Case of the Week.
Posted by Philip Miles, an attorney with McQuaide Blasko in State College, Pennsylvania in the firm's civil litigation and labor and employment law practice groups.