- Lawffice Space appears in the latest Employment Law Blog Carnival hosted by CPEhr's Small Biz HR Blog.
- Mashable has Everything You Need to Know about the New Twitter (aka #NewNewTwitter aka Twitter 4.0) - I have it on iPhone and Chrome, and while I don't find it earth-shattering, it is a cool little upgrade.
- WSJ covers Tweeting Without Fear - How Three Companies Have Built Their Twitter Strategy.
- That huge NLRB-Boeing case goes out with a whimper.
- FoxNews covers the Federal Courtroom Camera Pilot Project.
Posted by Philip Miles, an attorney with McQuaide Blasko in State College, Pennsylvania in the firm's civil litigation and labor and employment law practice groups.