- Mark your calendars for January 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM EST! I will be appearing on a very special, LIVE, call-in, 100th episode of The Proactive Employer along side veteran employment law bloggers, Jon Hyman and Dan Schwartz.
- Ross Runkel explains the NLRB's adoption of new election rules...
- ...and the Chamber of Commerce responds to the NLRB with a lawsuit (Complaint here).
- Alleged sexting leads to a sexual harassment claim against NBA player Monta Ellis and the Golden State Warriors.
- Nothing spreads Christmas cheer quite like sexually harassing Santa Claus (flashback to a 2007 blog entry from Dan Schwartz).
Posted by Philip Miles, an attorney with McQuaide Blasko in State College, Pennsylvania in the firm's civil litigation and labor and employment law practice groups.