- 9 to 5 Mac unearthed Apple's social media policy. Check out commentary on the policy and NLRB-implications from Jon Hyman (here) and Dan Schwartz (here).
- Eric Meyer offers his take on my most recent Case of the Week entry, involving pornographic emails and discrimination claims.
- From netWORKed, A New Twist on Business Security - Banning Social Media Can Increase Security Breaches?
- Wall Street Journal addresses legal cover for employees' Facebook rants.
- George Mason (my law school alma mater) provides cuddly puppies for stressed out students during finals!
Sidenote: I made Lawffice Space <- w i d e r -> this week. That means bigger pictures and better readability. If you experience any display problems, please let me know.
Posted by Philip Miles, an attorney with McQuaide Blasko in State College, Pennsylvania in the firm's civil litigation and labor and employment law practice groups.