10. E-Discovery - Litigation Hold Rule on the Way? from 2/3/2011
9. Must Pennsylvania Employers Pay Unused Vacation at Termination? from 8/4/2011
8. 2 GINA Employee Handbook Action Items from 1/18/2011
7. Brett Favre and Text Message Sexual Harassment from 1/3/2011
6. Hot Topic: Workplace Tebowing from 10/31/2011
5. NLRB's New Posting Requirement (which keeps getting delayed) from 8/25/2011
4. NLRB Social Media Memo Part I - NLRA-Protected Acts from 8/22/2011
3. Charts of EEOC Charges 1997-2010 from 1/11/2011
2. Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Reform: New Job Search Requirements from 6/19/2011
1. Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Reform: Severance Pay from 6/23/2011
So, Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Reform locked down the top 2 slots, beating out EEOC stats and a pair of NLRB issues. Most of those reforms take place at the start of 2012 FYI. And now, the top entries ever . . .
5. Distraction Theory - ADA Association Provision from 10/25/2010
4. Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Reform: New Job Search Requirements from 6/19/2011
3. Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Reform: Severance Pay from 6/23/2011
2. Failing Out of Law School from 6/20/2009
1. Email Harassment - Jesse James Edition from 4/12/2010
Tune in every day this week for more 2011 round-up action and a peek at 2012!
Posted by Philip Miles, an attorney with McQuaide Blasko in State College, Pennsylvania in the firm's civil litigation and labor and employment law practice groups.