- The NLRB acting GC just released a second social media memo, detailing 14 cases.
- The EEOC unveiled a draft strategic plan for 2012-2016.
- DOL provided a fact sheet on Prohibiting Retaliation Under the FLSA.
- DOL also provided a fact sheet on Protection for Individuals under the FMLA (HT: Eric Meyer for these last two).
- Finally, a bit of fun with the Top 10 Bizarre Worker's Comp Cases for 2011 (and big ups to my home state of Pennsylvania for landing 3 of the top 10 slots!).
Posted by Philip Miles, an attorney with McQuaide Blasko in State College, Pennsylvania in the firm's civil litigation and labor and employment law practice groups.