All joking aside, the list has once again included some of my favorite employment law blogs. My only complaint is that all but one of the employment law blogs have already been on the list, most of them several times now. The only new blog comes from a BigLaw firm with 800 attorneys. There has to be something edgy/hip/underground to dig up, right?
Congrats to the bloggers on the list (in no particular order):
- Dan Schwartz - Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Seyfarth Shaw - Trading Secrets
- Molly DiBianca (and others) - Delaware Employment Law Blog
- Jeff Nowak - FMLA Insights
- Eric Meyer - The Employer Handbook
- Donna Ballman - Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home
- Jon Hyman - Ohio Employer's Law Blog
Also, another shoutout to my Mason Law classmate, Josh Blackman, for returning to the list this year (he occasionally has some employment law stuff too).
I'm outta here for the holidays. Have a happy Thanksgiving! The campaign for the 2014 Blawg 100 starts Monday!