- Of course, you'll want the final rule and the Department of Labor's final guidance.
- Or at least the brief overview on DOL's website.
- And then, you'll want to read the Judge's Memorandum and Order Granting Preliminary Injunction from the Eastern District of Texas.
- Or at least some quality blogging about the decision, like maybe Eric Meyer's A Texas judge has enjoined practically all of the DOL “blacklisting” rules;
- Or maybe Seth Borden's Federal District Court Enjoins Reporting and Arbitration Requirements in Administration’s Contractor Blacklisting Rules; Allows Paycheck Transparency Provisions to Stand.
Now, remember kids, it's only a preliminary injunction at a district court . . . so, the game is far from over.