I baked some Lawffice Links for the occasion:
- The Court's opinion (Hively v. Ivy Tech Comm. Coll. of Indiana); concurring opinion (Flaum); concurring opinion (Posner); dissenting opinion (Sykes).
- Eric Meyer has a good overview-by-excerpts at The Employer Handbook.
- My friend from law school, Josh Blackman, with "instant analysis" on a Twitter moment.
- Cases this big even get MSM attention, including WaPo: Gay rights organizations hail court ruling as “game changer.”
- Finally, I don't see anything up yet, but keep on an eye on SCOTUSblog - I have a feeling we're going to see this issue at SCOTUS sooner rather than later.