- The latest issue of the Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA) Civil Litigation Update is now available - featuring two of my case summaries (Claimant’s Collective Communications Satisfy Workers’ Compensation Notice Requirements and Doctors May Owe Pre-Conception Duty to Future Children of Patients).
- The latest issue of The Federal Lawyer - The Labor and Employment Law issue!
- The latest issue of MoFo's Socially Aware: The Social Media Law Update.
- Remember the Case of the Week, How Much is a Twitter Account Worth? I found the Twitter account in question! It's @noahkravitz (love the bio: "Man, what do I write here? And what's it going to be valued at?").
- Read about the big NLRB vote, scheduled for today, that has Republican member Brian Hayes singing "should I stay or should I go now?"
Posted by Philip Miles, an attorney with McQuaide Blasko in State College, Pennsylvania in the firm's civil litigation and labor and employment law practice groups.