- For a description of vaping and one user's positive experience, check out I'm a Smoker and I Love e-Cigarettes.
- Not everyone is a fan - The National Business Group on Health released this fact sheet: What Employers Need to Know About Electronic Cigarettes.
- Bloomberg has coverage: E-Cigs Wafting Into Workplace 25 Years After Smoking Ban.
- And Penn-Live: Should Co-Workers be Allowed to Puff on E-Cigarettes at the Office?
- How can employers prohibit vaping in their employee handbooks? - E-cigarettes: A Burning New HR Issue (spoiler alert: just add vaping and electronic cigarettes to your existing no smoking policy).
Of course, maybe employers don't want to ban e-smoking in the workplace. Other options include: do nothing and let people e-smoke where they want (I have a feeling this will annoy at least one person in every office - but maybe I'm wrong); or designate an area for vaping. If you have a workplace vaping policy you'd like to share, drop a comment.