- The big news from last week was that SCOTUS granted certiorari in two of the "contraception mandate" cases: Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. and from the 3d Cir., Conestoga Wood Specialties Corp. v. Sebelius (SCOTUSblog case sites). The cases will generally address the religious rights of closely held corporations versus the ACA's contraception mandate.
- To help you understand the issues in the contraception mandate cases, Eugene Volokh has promised heavy blogging on the subject. He appears to be using the tag "Hobby Lobby" so this link should take you to his posts.
- SCOTUS denied cert in a case seeking review of the employer mandate (and a few other issues).
- WSJ has Obamacare's Next Legal Challenge, a challenge to the IRS's tax penalties in states that did not create their own exchanges (HT: Josh Blackman).
- Still not enough Obamacare litigation? Don't forget to check out the Long-Shot Legal Challenges to Health Care Law in the USA Today.
Phew! That should keep you busy for awhile.